scene 1 (Birmingham Botanical Garden)
- His childhood. Why was he so interested in science?
- His passion and inspiration. What motivates him?
- Why he’s different from others? His opinion about alcohol and parties.
- His point of view of nature and living creatures. Does he feel more connected with nature than a regular person?
scene 2 (CUL)
- His biggest wish and reward. “Lithuania Glory Award”
- How he started this “Apple Tree Blossoms” project?
- His opinion about using live animals for surgeries. Why?
scene 3 (Coombe Country Park)
- What helped him to reach all his life goals in the past?
- What’s the meaning of life? Why?
- What’s the pros and cons of science? Why?